|AtlasLoot Enhanced (v5.09.03) - File Description
| Description: |
What is Atlasloot
AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game. It can access full item tooltips, show drop rates, allow items to be chat linked and to use the dressing room.
* Drop Rates: Appended to the bottom of the tooltip of an item when moused over (if available).
* Dressing Room: Control-click items to show them in the Dressing Room.
* Price Preview: See the prices for token items like PvP rewards.
* DKP systems: Simply edit the file 'dkp.lua' using data from localization.en.lua (for the item ID numbers) and your guild's fixed price values to allow for DKP values to be shown in the tooltip. The stubs of some Lucifron items have been included to get you started and show you how it's done.
* Security: AtlasLoot flags as unsafe any items it detects that may cause you to be disconnected from the server if you try to link it in the chat window. To attempt to get the item information from the server, simply right-click on it. Note: you may get disconnected if the item is not available on your server.
* Instance Loot: All instance loot from every Dungeon (Normal and Heroic) and Raid.
* World Raid Bosses: Highlord Kruul, Azuregos, Dragons of the Nightmare, Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker.
* Factions: WoW Factions and Burning Crusade factions rewards.
* PvP: World PvP Items, Battleground Items including low level items, Honor rewards - Weapons and Armor, Arena Rewards - Weapons and Armor for all seasons.
* Sets: ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Dugeon 1, 2 and 3, Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Armor sets, Pre-60 sets, Crafted Sets, Crafted Epic Weapons, Tabards, Rare Mounts, Legendary Items, World BoE Epic Weapons, Heroic Token rewards.
* World Events: Skettis, Abyssal Council, Ethereum Prison, etc.
* Season Events: Feast of Winter Veil, Hallow's End, Brewfest, etc.
* Wishlist: Alt-click on any item to add it to the wishlist, alt-clicking on an item in the wishlist deletes it. There are buttons added to the Atlas panel and the loot browser to open the wishlist.
* Partial Searching: Allows searching the whole AtlasLoot database for an item where you only know part of the name.
* Quicklooks: Bind up to four loot tables to 'Quicklook' buttons, allowing you to jump to them with only one click.
* '/al' or '/atlasloot' by itself brings up the loot browser.
* '/atlasloot options' brings up the options menu.
* '/atlasloot reset' resets the last viewed loot table (fixes disconnects when opening AtlasLoot) and moves all draggable frames back to the middle of the screen.
Documentation for how to use AtlasLoot is gradually being added to the Atlasloot Wiki. To see the kind of documentation that will be there, see this example page about the Wishlist System.
We generally do not release beta versions for Atlasloot, but you can update the mod daily through the WoWAce SVN. Please note that we can not guarantee a bug-free and fully functional mod if you update from Ace.
AtlasLoot was originally created by Pernicius as a plugin for Atlas and contained a handful of raid loot tables to browse. Unfortunately, Pernicius was unable to maintain the mod, so Daviesh took over and renamed it to AtlasLoot Enhanced to provide a distinction between the two versions. Since that time, AtlasLoot has grown to cover every loot table for every boss, every item set, PvP Items and items for every reputation faction.
This mod is distributed under Version 2 of the GPL. A copy of the GPL is included in this zip file with links to non-English translations.
* Lead Author: Daviesh
* Co-Authors: Celellach, Hegarol and Lag
* Contributors: ThyrelR, TrAsHeR, Kurax, maqjav, Arith, StingerSoft, s8095324
If you have anything to tell us, whether you get an error message when starting WoW, want a certain feature to be integrated in the mod or just want to thank us for our great mod please go to our forum: Atlasloot forum
Too many to list now, but they include Asurn, Dan, Diablohu, K2hyun, KKram, Pownas, Sohonmr2, Telic, 560889223 and probably more I have missed.
| || || |
|AtlasLoot Enhanced (v5.09.03) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|AtlasLoot Enhanced (v5.09.03) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|AtlasLoot Enhanced (v5.09.03) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
1. Exit "World of Warcraft" completely
2. Download the mod you want to install
* Make a folder on your desktop called "My Mods"
* Save the .zip/.rar files to this folder.
* If, when you try to download the file, it automatically "opens" it... you need to RIGHT click on the link and "save as..." or "Save Target As".
3. Extract the file - commonly known as 'unzipping'
Do this ONE FILE AT A TIME!
o Windows XP has a built in ZIP extractor. Double click on the file to open it, inside should be the file or folders needed. Copy these outside to the "My Mods" folder.
o WinRAR: Right click the file, select "Extract Here"
o WinZip: You MUST make sure the option to "Use Folder Names" is CHECKED or it will just extract the files and not make the proper folders how the Authors designed
* Mac Users
o StuffitExpander: Double click the archive to extract it to a folder in the current directory.
4. Verify your WoW Installation Path
That is where you are running WoW from and THAT is where you need to install your mods.
5. Move to the Addon folder
* Open your World of Warcraft folder. (default is C:Program FilesWorld of Warcraft)
* Go into the "Interface" folder.
* Go into the "AddOns" folder.
* In a new window, open the "My Mods" folder.
* The "My Mods" folder should have the "Addonname" folder in it.
* Move the "Addonname" folder into the "AddOns" folder
6. Start World of Warcraft
7. Make sure AddOns are installed
* Log in
* At the Character Select screen, look in lower left corner for the "addons" button.
* If button is there: make sure all the mods you installed are listed and make sure "load out of date addons" is checked.
* If the button is NOT there: means you did not install the addons properly. Look at the above screenshots. Try repeating the steps or getting someone who knows more about computers than you do to help.
When you download a mod, please be sure that the mod is compatible with your translation of wow. Some mods only work on the US versions, while some only work on some of the various European versions. These variations are called "Localizations".
TOC Numbers (Out of Date Mods)
When Blizzard patches WoW, they change the Interface number. This means that all mods will be "out of date" unless or until the author releases a new version for that interface. Some people go into the .toc files and update the numbers themselves, but this is STRONGLY advised against as it will cause problems locating possible incompatibilities addons. When you log into WoW after a patch, you DO NOT have to delete your interface directory. All you have to do is simply tell WoW to ignore the interface numbers and load all the mods anyway. All you have to do is, while at the "character select" screen, look in the lower left corner and click on the "addons" button. A window will pop up listing all your installed mods.
If you look in the upper left corner of that window there should be a box that says "Load Out of Date AddOns". You want to CHECK this box. Now simply go into WoW normally and all your mods should load. As of the 1.9 patch, you will have to do this after EVERY patch/update that Blizzard posts! If you encounter any problems with a mod after a patch, please be sure to let the author of the mod know so they can fix it.
See also: About "Out Of Date AddOns"
WoW addons are not platformed based. As such, they can be used on either Mac or PC. You can extract both .zip and .rar files on a Mac using StuffitExpander.
World of Warcraft
|_ (possibly others as well)...
|AtlasLoot Enhanced (v5.09.03) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. World of Warcraft Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 1 | Last comment: 08-17-2011 at 22:50
Joined: August 17th, 2011
|where can i download this?!! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!